Tuesday 9 August 2011

Gnome dome take two!

I made a second GNOME DOME :D and I LOVE IT!!! Its made in Noro silk garden chunky and I held to strands together to give the right gauge.  It matches my scarf made in same yarn. I can't wait for winter now, sick of summer so bring on the cold! The yarn is so soft too. I also added a few (four I think) knit rows before the decrease because the last felt too small. So it fit great and I am thrilled with it. Cue pictures...


and with the scarf...


and beautifully modelled by Holly...
bless she is so patient :)


Hope you like it, would be great to see more gnomes walking around this winter :D

x

1 comment:

  1. The hat and the scarf do go very well together. I like them a lot. And I can't believe you got your dog to sit still long enough to take that picture!

    ReplyDelete